Many Roblox players reported that error code 277 has been coming due to a poor internet connection and device disconnect from the Roblox server.
We all know Roblox is one of the most popular games in the world. Now, Roblox has been completed 500 million-plus downloaders on the play store.
Roblox error code 277 encounters any devices like iOS, Windows, gaming console, tablet, and mobile so it is not your device problem, don’t worry. Also, the Roblox developer has not announced how to fix this problem.
I have been playing Roblox games for about 5 years. In my experience, I have faced different types of Roblox errors such as error code 400, error code 267, error code 279, and many more. Here I explain how to fix the Roblox error 277 code.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 277
Below, I’m explaining a different way to fix a Roblox error so follow the method in order vice and share the article with your friends and family so they can be fixed the Roblox 277 error.
Check And Update Your Browser
First, Check your running browser (chrome) is an update (install) the latest version. Good, If you are using google chrome because chrome is a very reliable and best browser.
It is highly recommended that you change chrome to a running browser and delete the old data and cache in chrome. The majority of players are getting the Roblox error code 277 results as a using another browser. Next, Restart the game to see if the error has been resolved?
Run Roblox in Compatibility Mode
Compatibility mode can help you run the game more smoothly if you are using windows. Check your windows update and I am highly recommended to use Windows 10 & higher. Because Roblox has not been released on Window 8.
There are two different methods to run Roblox in Compatibility mode. Follow the below steps, Maybe your problem will be resolved.
Compatibility Troubleshooting by using windows – Method 1
- Open Taskbar
- Search run program on Taskbar
- Click Run programs that were created for previous versions of Windows.
- Now, Click on the Next button.
- Potential conflicts will be detected by the troubleshooter.
- Finding Roblox game in the list of troubleshooting and choose the recommended option
- Restart your PC
Change direct Roblox compatibility setting – Method 2
- First right click on the Roblox game and select properties
- Click on the compatibility menu shown on top of the right
- Select your version of Windows
- Next, Click on apply
Note: Check Roblox error code 277 has been solved? If the error has not been resolved open compatibility setting change update the previous settings.
Remove Roblox Log File on PC
Sometimes old files are saved on your computer. Those files are not required to the run Roblox game. As a result, delete those files from your PC. If you don’t know how to remove the log file follow the steps below.
- First, Close Roblox
- Press (Windows + R) Key and open the run dialog
- Enter %localappdata%Roblox\logs code in the Run dialog and press enter key
- After opening those files select all files (Ctrl+A) and Delete every file.
- Follow same prosses and enter %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\RbxLogs\ code the Run dialog
- Next, remove all the files.
- Restart Roblox Game
Use Roblox Error Code 277 Utility Tool
Utility Tool helps to remove Windows corrupted files on your computer. If you don’t know how to use Utility Tool the following below steps.
- Firstly Download Roblox 277 Utility Tool ( Note: Check your Operating system and download the required App)
- Install Utility Tool app
- Next, click on the scan button
- Wait for 5 to 6 minutes because the scan will take some time
- Restart Your PC and open Roblox
Try Different Internet Connection
First, check your internet connection and router connection as well because the Roblox error code 277 issue has forced the internet to be disconnected.
It’s possible that your router internet has gone and broken. A connection to the server with error code 16 may also be seen on Google Play.
The main reason of error code 277 is a poor internet connection, so try to play on a different network. I hope your 277 error has been fixed.
Update Latest Windows Update
We all know windows are updated regularly to improve bugs, security, and compatibility. The Roblox error code 277 players getting because they have not to update the latest version of Windows.
- Step 1: Click on the Window button
- Step 2: Next Click on the setting icon ( Win + I ).
- Step 3: After the open show many options show on your screen. Click on Update & Security.
- Step 4: Show the Windows latest update is available and click on the Resume Update button.
Server Maintenance Going on
Roblox games maintain his server on a regular basis, so you are facing the Roblox 277 code error this time. In this case, don’t worry error will be resolved automatically after the server maintenance is completed.
If you don’t know server maintenance timing then follow Roblox’s social media pages, which are updated on a regular basis.
After completing the following steps open the Roblox game. Maybe your problem has been fixed.
I hope Roblox error code 277 has been fixed. If you have any questions about this article, please leave them in the comments section. We are always happy to help.